We're excited to announce the official launch of Mav. Mav is a texting robot that educates, qualifies and follows up with your leads.
Here at Black Ops, we've spent years perfecting our formula for turning prospects into qualified leads with chatbots. With Mav, we set out to make everything we've learned more accessible and approachable for businesses that want to embrace automation and grow in new ways.
Why? Simply put, we believe this is the future. We know customers want to text (in fact, studies show an average person responds to an SMS message in 90 seconds), and we want to help more businesses reach them. Mav makes that possible.
Here's how Mav helps you:
- Lead Qualification. Mav automates your lead qualification and delivers ready to close leads.
- Smart Follow Ups. Mav automates personalized and timely follow ups to help you convert more leads.
- 24/7 Availability. Mav is always on and always available via text message, so you don't have to be.
- Text-Enable Your Business. Give customers the convenience to text you whenever they want with Mav, by adding texting to your toll-free and local numbers.
- Lead Inbox. A simple, real-time CRM that allows you to see the status of your leads on Web, iOS and Android.
It was important to us to build Mav as an easy to get started solution, so you can sign up and start qualifying leads quickly. There's no tech skills needed, and our team of humans (and robots) are there to support you every step of the way and to help you make the most out of your experience with Mav.
Right now, we're focusing on use cases for Mav in the mortgage industry, and are offering free 14 day trials for mortgage brokers and brokerages. All Mav plans have access to our Mortgage Lead Network that provides high-intent qualified leads that are awaiting your text. It's the first-ever Conversational AI Lead Network.
Lastly, we're going all in on Mav as our core product, and changing the name of our company. We hold a lot of value in the Black Ops name (it's my name after all), but our belief in the importance of what we've built and in the future of our industry are one in the same: Mav. You can continue to follow us on Twitter and Instagram, on our new website and blog over at hiremav.com, and our upcoming podcast - Manual Work Is A Bug.